control panel
Form: Application to extend your stay in the UK as a Tier 1 Investor

Updated: Updated form for use on or after 18 March.

Use this form if you are in the UK on a Tier 1 (Investor) visa and you want to extend your stay or you are in the UK under a different immigration category and you want to switch to Tier 1 (Investor).

Read the Tier 1 (Investor) guidance notes for further information.