control panel
Form: Application for visa to come to UK as Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)

Updated: New versions published for use on or after 6 November 2014.

Use these documents if you are outside the UK and applying to come to the UK under Tier 5 (Temporary Worker). You must also use ‘Form VAF9’ or the equivalent online form.

Use ‘Appendix 6’ if you are applying under a Tier 5 category.

If you are applying as a domestic worker in a diplomatic household you must also use the separate form ‘Application for visa: diplomat’s domestic worker terms and conditions’.

Read the policy guidance, as well as the ‘Guide to supporting documents’ for your category. Guides are available in English and simplified Chinese for these Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) categories:

  • Creative and Sporting
  • Charity Workers
  • Religious Workers
  • Government Authorised Exchange
  • International Agreement