control panel
Form: Application for UK visa as returning resident: form VAF4B

Updated: Updated form.

Use ‘Form VAF4B’ if you are outside the UK and cannot apply online. It is to apply to come to the UK as a returning resident.

Read the ‘Guide to supporting documents’ on this page before you apply. Read the VAF guidance before completing your application.