control panel
Guidance: Supporting visa documents for summer and winter schools: Chinese

Updated: Updated guidance.

Use this guide if you are applying for a UK visa to attend a short summer or winter school course. This guide is in simplified Chinese and English.

You will need to apply through a registered agent if you, or your child is under 18. For more information on finding or becoming a registered agent, please visit the British Council website or email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .