control panel
Form: Application to settle in UK: form SET(DV)

Updated: Updated guidance.

Use this form to apply to settle in the UK if you came here on a temporary visa as a partner and your relationship has ended because of domestic violence. You should also read the guidance notes and the requirements for this type of application.

If you have no money to support yourself while you are applying, you can complete a separate application form to ask UK Visas and Immigration for permission to claim benefits for up to 3 months. The form is called “Application for benefits for visa holder (domestic violence)”.