control panel
Guidance: Tuberculosis test for a UK visa: clinics in Hong Kong

Updated: Removal of This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it email address.

You must be tested for tuberculosis (TB) if you want to come to the UK for more than 6 months and are a resident of Hong Kong. Find the location of approved clinics in Hong Kong.