control panel
Form: Application for Home Office travel document: form TD112 BRP

Updated: New form and guide published for use on and after 1 July 2014.

Use ‘Form TD112 BRP’ if you need to travel outside the UK but can’t use a passport issued by your own country.

You can use this form if you are in the UK and you:

  • are a refugee applying for a ‘convention travel document’
  • are stateless and applying for a ‘stateless person’s document’
  • are a citizen of any country applying for a ‘one-way document’
  • have been refused a passport by your own country and are applying for a ‘certificate of travel’

Read the ‘Guidance notes’ before ... you apply.