control panel
Form: Application to naturalise as a British citizen: form AN

Updated: Updated AN booklet.

Use this form to apply for British citizenship by naturalisation if you have permission to live in the UK permanently and have been living here for the required number of years.

You should read both the Guide AN and Booklet AN. Guide AN gives you information to help you with the form. Booklet AN gives you more specific information about requirements.