control panel
Form: Application to settle in UK as former member of HM Forces: SET(AF)

Updated: Updated guidance.

Use this form if you are a member of HM Forces (or their partner or child) with at least 4 years’ service and you have been or are being discharged from service. You should also read the guidance.