control panel
Form: Apply for proof that you do not have British citizenship (form NQ)
Apply for confirmation that you have not gained British citizenship if you are a foreign national now living in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, a British Overseas Territory or if you live elsewhere and want to apply by post and have lived in the UK.