control panel
Guidance: Apply to extend stay in the UK: Turkish worker (ECAA1)

Updated: Paper forms will no longer be accepted from 15 June, this form has been archived.

To extend your stay in the UK under the European Community Association Agreement, you must be a Turkish national who is already working legally in the UK.

You can include your partner (a spouse, civil partner, or unmarried or same-sex partner) or children on this form if they are already in the UK legally.

Paper forms are no longer in use, you must apply using these online forms: