control panel
Form: Application to extend stay in the UK: FLR(GT)

Use form FLR(GT) to apply for further leave to remain and for a biometric immigration document if you are a survivor or were directly affected by the Grenfell Tower fire and were granted limited leave outside of the Immigration Rules under the Grenfell immigration policy.