control panel
Form: Application for proof that you do not have British citizenship: form NQ

Updated: Updated form NQ.

Use this form if you are living in the UK and you need proof that you have not gained British citizenship while you have been here.

Send the completed form, payment slip and correct fee to this address:

Department 101
UK Visas and Immigration
The Capital
New Hall Place
L3 9PP