control panel
Form: Application to extend stay in the UK: form FLR(BUS)

Updated: Updated form for use on or after 18 April.

Use this form if you are already in the UK as a representative of an overseas business or as a retired person of independent means and want to extend your stay and get a biometric residence permit.