control panel
Form: Application to extend stay in the UK as a partner: form FLR(M)

Updated: Updated form and guidance for use on or after 21 December.

Use ‘Form FLR(M)’ to apply to extend your existing stay in the UK (also known as ‘leave to remain’) and to get a biometric residence permit.

The form is for the partner of:

  • a person who is in the UK and is settled here
  • a person who has permission to stay in the UK as a refugee or under humanitarian protection

You should read the ‘FLR(M) guidance notes’ before you apply.