control panel
Form: Application for UK visa for family settlement: form VAF4A

Updated: Updated information.

Use this form to apply for a visa to join a partner, child or other family member who is settled in the UK if you are applying from North Korea. You must also complete Appendix 2, the financial requirements form.

Use this form if you are outside the UK, in North Korea, and cannot apply online. It is to apply to come to the UK with a view to settlement.

Read the VAF guidance before completing your application.

There is guidance on documents to send to support your application. It is available in English, Chinese and Vietnamese.