control panel
Form: Application to register as a British citizen: form S2

Updated: Updated guidance.

Use ‘Form S2’ if you are a stateless person born on or after 1 January 1983 and you want to register as:

  • a British citizen
  • a British overseas territories citizen
  • a British Overseas citizen, or
  • a British subject

Use ‘Guide S2’ to find out who can register. The guide also explains how to register.