control panel
Form: Application for blue or yellow certificate for Croatian: form CR(1)

Updated: Updated form.

Use this form if you are a Croatian national living in the UK and you are:

  • self-employed
  • a student
  • self-sufficient
  • a worker or a jobseeker in the UK and you are exempt from worker authorisation.

Also use it if you are the family member of a Croatian who is exercising a treaty right in the UK or who has a purple registration certificate.

If you have family members who are also European Economic Area nationals, you can include them in this application.

Please see the guidance pages for details of which certificate is the right one for you and what it will show.