control panel
Form: Application for residence card (non-EEA family of Croatian): form CR(4)

Updated: Updated application form.

Use this form to apply for a residence card in the UK if you are a family member of a Croatian national who has a blue or yellow registration certificate.

Please see the guidance pages for details.