control panel
Form: Apply for a registration certificate or residence card for a family member: form EEA (FM)

Updated: Updated application form.

Use this form if you are the family member of an EEA national who is exercising Treaty rights in the UK and you wish to apply for a registration certificate (if you’re an EEA national) or residence card (if you’re a non-EEA national) as confirmation of your right of residence in the UK.

You should also read the guidance notes for detailed information on what to submit with your application.