control panel
UK Permits News
Policy paper: Immigration Rules archive: 1 July to 27 July 2014

This version of the Immigration Rule has been replaced by the current Immigration Rules.

Guidance: Certification guidance for non-suspensive appeals: EEA deportation

The guidance covers the Immigration (European Economic Area)(Amendment)(No.2) Regulations 2014, which came into force on 28 July 2014. They change previous regulations so that if you appeal against a deportation decision this no longer stops you being removed from the UK, with a couple of exceptions.

Also, if you were deported under regulation 19(3)(b) (ie the Secretary of State decided your removal was justified on grounds of public policy, public security or public health) before appealing, or before your appeal was finally determined, these regulations allow you to apply from out of cou...

Guidance: Certification guidance for non-EEA deportation cases: section 94B

Section 94B of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 allows a human rights claim to be certified where the appeal process hasn’t started or is not yet exhausted if the person liable to be deported would not, before the appeal process is exhausted, face a real risk of serious irreversible harm if sent back to the country of return.

Certification under section 94B means the right of appeal against the decision to refuse the human rights claim will not stop you being removed. Any appeal can only be heard out of country. The EEA Regulations have also been changed to allow non-susp...

Form: Application for medical declaration: section 4

This form should be used with your application for support under Section 4 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.

Please note that this declaration should be completed by a medical professional.

Notice: UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Istanbul Service Improvements

UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Istanbul has listened to feedback from customers to find out your views on the services we are providing, establish what works and how we can improve the service we offer. We have focussed on the areas where you were less satisfied and have made following service improvements:

Guidance: How to apply for a UK visa in Turkey

UKVI Istanbul have prepared ‘How to apply for a UK Visa’ guidance to help customers with the online application process.

Statement to Parliament: Applications for British citizenship: war crimes screening

The Minister for Immigration and Security (James Brokenshire):

The Equality (War Crimes etc.) Arrangements 2013 and the Race Relations (Northern Ireland) (War Crimes etc.) Arrangements 2013 enable me to subject applications from certain nationalities for British citizenship to more rigorous scrutiny than others for the purposes of determining whether the applicant has committed, been complicit in the commission of, or otherwise been associated with, the commission of war crimes, crimes against humanity or genocide.

The condition for subjecting these applications to more rigorous scrutiny ...

Guidance: Tuberculosis test for a UK visa: clinic in Afghanistan

Use this document to find out where you must be tested for tuberculosis (TB) if you want to come to the UK for more than 6 months and are a resident of Afghanistan.

<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 1 of 89